Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sandra & Shawn



The title looks a little weird because I edited out the rest of the last name (for privacy). It looks more complete in person. =)

These are pictures from my cousin's wedding in New Mexico in September. I traveled out with my mother to attend. The couple is so sweet together and we were very happy to celebrate the day with them!

Details: Back floral paper is from a black and white set I bought at Joann (but I forget the brand). Red glossed paper is Fine Lacquered Paper in Ruby by Chatterbox. Heart clips are by Making Memories. Bride and Groom stickers are from the "A is for Always" set from Hobby Lobby. "Sandra & Shawn" was written with Making Memories alpha stickers. Last name was written with puffy (polka dot) alpha stickers also by Making Memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I wish I was as tallented. It looks professional.