Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monterey Bay Aquarium

This layout comes in 2 parts.


Part 1 (a double page layout with pictures of people, the cannery, and the aquarium map):


Part 2 (all the fun pictures we took of the wildlife at the aquarium):

I looooooove aquariums. So I have lots of pictures. I decided to use a technique I saw on Ali Edwards' blog where she used a Crop In Style sticker organizing sheet for a layout. I figured this was perfect for the bazillion photos I had. But I also wanted a traditional layout for the people pictures and map. I'm not sure how I will put this in my album yet. Maybe with the animals in between the other 2 pages...

Details: The double page layout has papers by Doodlebug Designs. "Monterey Bay" was written with Making Memories glitter alpha stickers. "Aquarium" was cut using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge (Jack Sprat feature). The animal pages have a patterned paper by Heidi Grace. Both layouts have stickers by Jolee's Boutique.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

What a great layout! I am always trying to come up with strategies for using a whole bunch of pictures at once. Nice!