Monday, August 24, 2009

Card Update

I like to take a picture of all the cards I make but I keep forgetting to post them after the card has been received. So here is a big update!


I made this birthday card for my mom back in June. The presents are cut out of patterned paper and epoxied with Glossy Accents. Letter stickers are by Making Memories

This card was for my step-sister-in-law who graduated high school this past spring. The girl was cut using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge.



I looooove acrylic cards. =) This card was for a sorority sister's wedding back in June. I stamped the white flowers onto the acrylic with Stazon. Green flower sticker is by Stampin Up. Amore embellishment was from Joann.


Another wedding card, this time for friends of ours in Texas. I cut the black frame with the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. Ribbon came folded and is from the Michael's $1 bin.


My cousin's daughter turned one this August. =) In fact, my cousin celebrated her birthday on the same day! Her card is below. "One" was cut using Graphically Speaking. Cupcake is by Jolee's boutique.

Here is the card for my cousin Shannon! The "Happy day" button is by Making Memories.

No comments: