Monday, October 24, 2011

Tobin's First Travel




I can't believe how small Tobin is in these photos!  It's been such a wonderful 16 months with him in our lives.  Here is Tobin on our first adventure out of state.  We flew all the way to NJ, just him and I, to attend my sorority sister Steph's wedding.  We stayed with my Aunt Renee's family and my parents came down from NH to visit.  At the end of our stay, more family traveled up from MD, all to meet the newest addition to the family.

Products used:    Patterned papers:  Basic Grey (grid), October Afternoon (dots);  Journaling blocks:  Colorbok, Little Yellow Bicycle;  Letters: Making Memories;  Sketch: Sketch Support

I hand cut the banners on this page.  Starting with rectangles, I marked where the points should come together with a ruler and cut a triangle out of the bottom with scissors.  I used a piercing tool to poke holes between the banner pieces and hand stitched.

The scalloped strips are made using my corners rounder.  The guide comes off and you can use the corner rounder to make scalloped edges.

No comments: