Monday, October 10, 2011

Explore

My new catching up plan is to utilize these album refills to get some layouts done quickly.  Since the openings are mostly 4x6, I don't need to print my photos in varying sizes and I can focus on only filling a smaller area with journaling and a title.




We were making pizzas for dinner and started the dough in our bread machine.  Tobin was fascinated watching the stirring action.

Here I used the We R Memory Keepers album refills with 3 4x6 vertical openings and a 6x12 horizontal opening.  I take more vertical photos than horizontal so this design was a good match for my style.

Products used:  Papers: Studio Calico (honeycomb), SEI (stripes), Canvas Corp (recipe card);  Journaling blocks:  K&Company, Little Yellow Bicycle (circle);  Stickers:  Making Memories;  Letters:  sassafras

No comments: