Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Great Wet Feet Incident



On the day after Thanksgiving, we wandered the northern LA area, stopping at a farm and then driving along the coast. We got out to take photos, and a sudden wave soaked my feet. I was a salty, sandy mess, and here is hubby being sweet and helping to clean me up.

Details: Spotted craft paper is jibber jabber by jillibean Talk Soup. "The Beach" and "CA" stickers are by Reminisce. "I love you" patterned paper is by Me & My Big Ideas. Ric rac is attached with Fastenator staples. "Wet Feet" is written with chipboard Thickers by American Crafts.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

tee hee. Love that you captured this with photos and then scrapped it, so that one day you can look back and laugh about it. I really like the wavy paper and the jibber jabber paper.