Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Benefits of Apartment Living


This was a simple, and silly layout. And it was amusing finally getting around to this layout now that we're living in our townhome that we own.

Lesson learned: do not dump an entire pot of (overcooked) pasta down the garbage disposal. I backed up the pipes. But thankfully, I could just call maintenance and have them fix it.

The reason I chose to document this occasion was because of the comments the maintenance worker left on the order slip: "Pipes were clogged with noodles." Hubby and I cracked up at how ridiculous that sounds and I joked about getting an extra copy of the yearly garbage disposal dos and don'ts newsletter. Alas, they spared me. =P

Details: Background patterned paper is Blue Fun Circles by K&Company. Blue/green grid paper is from the DCWV Latte stack. July scalloped embellishment is by jillibean soup. "Benefits" was cut using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge (welded with my Gypsy). The rest of the title was written with EK Success Sticko alpha stickers.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This layout is hilarious :P