Friday, February 19, 2010

New Mexico Part 2



On Friday of our New Mexico weekend adventure, we spent the day in Santa Fe. Mostly we wandered around the shopping area of town and then through the art galleries on Canyon Road. The colors in the city were just beautiful and I had a lot of fun taking pictures!

Details: Green background patterned paper I made myself. I started with Bazzill cardstock in Guacamole and used a background stamp and Versamark ink to stamp the whole sheet. I intentionally avoided stamping the image clearly to give it a more weathered look. Other patterned papers are by the Basic Grey Boxer line. Film strip ribbon and metal arrow accents are by Tim Holtz. Title was written with Making Memories cork alpha stickers.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the colors you chose. They really make the photos pop. I also like all of the rounded squares. And I can't believe you made the patterned paper yourself! It is fabulous :)