Monday, February 1, 2010

All in a Day's Adventure




These two layouts go together from the same day. After Thanksgiving, we decided to go adventuring for the day. We set out for the Conejo Botanic Garden, a local fruit stand, and a drive along the coast. The first stop got it's own layout and the second layout covers the rest of our adventure.

Details: As always when I'm trying to tie layouts together in my chronological album, I chose one line of papers. These patterned papers are all from the SEI Bridgeport paper stack. Green border on first layout is by K&Company. "Fresh Air" was cut using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge (Jack Sprat feature). Tree was cut using Gypsy Wanderings. "All in a day's" was written with American Crafts alpha stickers. "Adventure" was cut using Lyrical Letters (Connected feature) and I welded the letters together with my Gypsy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol at the photo of you with your wet pants. I can just see the fuming squiggles above your head :)

I really like all the papers.