Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cute Little Baby Things


I had to document the acquisition of cute little baby things.  This is a picture of the detail on the first onesie I bought for Tobin.  It's neutral colored because, well, I didn't want to wait until we found out the gender.  =P

This layout is 8x8 inches.

Products used:  Patterned papers:  Cosmo Cricket;  Stickers: Deja Views (cute);  Letters:  Prima;  Tools:  Silhouette (onesie);  Sketch:  Sketch Support


This layout was created from the weekly sketch over on Sketch Support.  Please stop by to download the sketch and see more projects!

2 comments:

BrendaB said...

That is adorable! Acquiring those cute baby things is pretty addicting!

Carolyn Wolff said...

I adore this layout. I did a little 'gasp' when I saw it on Sketch Support. Great job.