Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Walk through Gamble Garden



It's so hard to get a good photo of a photo! So I added one of the original flower pictures to this post to better show the colors.

These are just some pictures my husband and I took at the Gamble Gardens in Palo Alto before out friends had their vow renewal ceremony.

Details: Green patterned paper is by SEI Oasis. Woodgrain paper is by DCWV Green Stack. Yellow velvet ricrac is by American Crafts. "through" was written with Prima flocked alpha stickers. "a Walk" was cut using the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge. "Gamble Garden" and leaf accents were cut using Storybook. Journaling block is by SEI.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very pretty! I really love the bog yellow flower picture.

B said...

(Ok, just so you don't think this is too random... I knew Warren in college).

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. :)

Love love love your scrappy page. Lovely Layout and colors. (And I totally love the SEI lines. Haha)

And that photo of the flower is totally awesome as well.