Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Scrapping Space

Over on the Cricut messageboards, we like to share our scrapbooking spaces for inspiration. I figured I'd post it here as well.

Below is my supply shelf (Ikea Expedit shelving) and my sewing table/spare scrapbooking table for when I have people over. My chair is over by the windows, so I hang my Cricut mats on the wall for easy access:



Here is a view of my husbands desk (I try to share the room. =P), my desk (on the left), and the spare table:

Up close view of my supply storage. I got all the cute green organizing containers from Target. They also came in blue and recently I saw purple. I use the green binders for clear stamp storage and printing Pagemaps (sketches). I use cropper hopper drawers for ribbon (right side, second shelf down) and matching paper organizers by Making Memories for my scraps:
Here is my paper rack I got off craigslist and a Michael's cube below. I intend to add one more cube to this stack for more paper storage:

And finally, a close up view of my desk. My computer sits to the left. I got a large Martha Stewart cutting mat to protect my desktop:

No comments: